More Than Rewards Privacy and Anti-Spam Policy
Smart Innovations, LLC D.B.A. More Than Rewards ("SI") collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for More Than Rewards we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- More Than Rewards uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the More Than Rewards service.
- More Than Rewards may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
What Is Spam?
- Spam is unsolicited commercial email. SI prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using SI's products for sending spam will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate account termination as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Prohibited by SI?
In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and other global regulatory Acts, SI prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of a SI-owned or other third party domain name to transmit email without express consent
- Inclusion of unauthorized URLs hosted by SI within spam
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
- Interfering with any other party's use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by SI
Anti-spam law is not unique to the United States. Global regulations empower many governments to enforce laws with similar requirements. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. We reserve the right to report the use of our services for spam to the relevant authorities necessary to protect our users.
How to Notify Us
If you have received unsolicited email from one of our customers, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If SI finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.
More Than Rewards may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your More Than Rewards primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site or via our Twitter account.